Before you arrive

Getting started with University and College accounts

There are two main accounts that you need to consider when starting at the College.  These are:

You may also hear of the Oxford Remote Access Account.  This is needed to use Eduroam (wireless) both in Oxford and further afield. It is also the account used for access to the central University (not College) VPN.

Information is given elsewhere on these pages regarding Wifi (wireless) access when at College.