Find out how to get started with College and University accounts.
IT and Computing Information
Welcome to Nuffield IT
Nuffield College is at the forefront of using information technology in social sciences research. This ranges from data analysis to research into new, computationally-intensive, techniques. Fellows of the College are involved in the development of internationally-renowned statistical and econometric software. The College also hosts a number of important web-based academic resources.
Links to further information and resources:
- What you need to know before you arrive at Nuffield College
- Getting online when you’re at the College
- Information security and network usage rules
- How to...
- Leaving Nuffield: your email, data and more
The IT department, consists of a Director of IT, an IT Infrastructure Analyst, an IT Support Officer and IT Officer. The information that follows may be useful to you before you visit or begin at the College.
Existing members of College can access Further IT information for members of College.
HOW TO FIND US
- Visit us at room D17
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone 01865 278666 (internal extension 78666)