Current research areas include:
- Climate Change
- Automated general-to-specific modelling strategies.
- Empirical modelling.
- Justifying Empirical Macro-econometric Evidence.
- Mis-specification Testing: Non-Invariance of Expectations Models of Inflation with Jennifer L. Castle, Jurgen A. Doornik and Ragnar Nymoen.
- Deciding between Alternative Approaches in Macroeconomics.
- An Analysis of Step-indicator Saturation with Felix Pretis.
Other Nuffield College preprints in economics are available in the Nuffield Economics Discussion Paper Series. Also of interest may be the Economics Department Working Papers.