Access and admission
Current members of Nuffield College have access to the Library 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with their key.
Other members of the University (postgraduate students, researchers and staff), and Nuffield alumni who wish to apply for access to the Library should email email@example.com.
Christmas 2021: 23 December - 3 January
Easter 2022: 13-18 April
HOW TO FIND US
The entrance to the Library is located on the right as you enter Nuffield College (opposite the Porters' Lodge).
Registration for use of the Library is renewed annually and offered to:
- Members and Associate members of the College, former members of the College
- Graduate students and staff from other Oxford Colleges and University institutions
- Such other persons as may be admitted from time to time by the Librarian.
Current members of the College will either be registered automatically or receive a welcome email with a link to register.
All other applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
All members of Nuffield College may borrow from the Library - you will be issued with a copy of the Library notes and rules when you register.
The following have limited borrowing rights (3 books):
- Former members of Nuffield College
- Members of St Antony's College
- Research postgraduates (i.e. DPhil students) and members of staff at Oxford University
NB - as the Library is closed to external readers, please email email@example.com if we have a book which in unavailable elsewhere in Oxford
Please note: taught course (Masters) students and undergraduates may not borrow. The Library has a reference collection of core reading list material for Taught-course-collection social science courses.