This conference will bring together scholars who analyse and normatively assess migration in light of the empirical reality and complexity of the contemporary politics of migration.
If you are interested in attending the conference, please email email@example.com. This conference is made possible with the support of The Mind Association, The Society for Applied Philosophy, Balliol College and Nuffield College.
Monday 7th March 2022
- 1.30 to 3pm: Matthew Longo
- 3.30 to 4.15pm: Anna Milioni, 'Political rights for mobile migrants? Challenging the sedentarian approach'
- 4.15 to 5pm: Andrés Salazar Abello, 'The (Limited) Right of Citizens to Host Immigrants'
- 5.30 to 7pm: Ashwini Vasanthakumar
- 9.30 to 10.15am: Matthias Hoesch, 'Non-voluntary relocation in schemes of fair burden sharing'
- 10.15 to 11am: Mollie Gerver, 'Refuge, Aid, and Adaptive Preferences'
- 11.30am to 1pm: Ayelet Shachar
- 2 to 3.30pm: Désirée Lim
- 4 to 4.45pm: Guy Aitchison, 'Immigration Detention and Induced Self-Violence'
- 4.45 to 5.30pm: Ashley Mantha-Hollands, 'International Citizenship Law: A Feminist Approach'