Senior Research Fellow
Research Interests: Microeconomic Theory with an emphasis on welfare economics and on foundational issues connected with market economies.
Current Research Topics:
- Voting with endogenous electorates and applications in public economics and the theory of organizations.
- The "hold-up" problem in competitive environments.
- Interpersonal comparisons in social choice.
- The technology of matching and the size and density of markets.
- Optimal public policies under optimal income redistribution.